6.3.12

the balletcats.

i love to share my favorites
now that i'm sharing this
you should know what it means

everything related to The Balletcats
drives me crazy, in a great way
their strong character, design, video,
carrot rabbit, hand chop, fashion style,
cute cats, blood, la la la

see it for yourself
you'll love them or you'll love them
i give you no other option

...





shoes = CHRISTIAN SIRIANO FOR PAYLESS
long white socks = SOX GALERI
shirt = THE BALLETCATS
tote bag = THE BALLETCATS
black bow tie = DIY
other = treasure







only one complaint
i tried to reuse the bag as they suggested
but it's too small for my own head
"jordan, you should fix that !"

...

now go to their :

2 comments:

  1. youre very cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I do love balletcats! Thanks for showing them to me! :)
    This bag is fierce! ♥

    ReplyDelete